This website is intended for Hong Kong residents only. Non-Hong Kong residents are responsible for observing all applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdictions before accessing the information contained herein. While this website provides information on Invesco products, such information should not be regarded as an offer or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any of such investments.
Invesco Strategic MPF Scheme
- Invesco Strategic MPF Scheme (the "Master Trust") currently offers the Default Investment Strategy and 12 Constituent Funds, comprising the following fund types: equity fund (including index- tracking fund), bond fund, money market fund, guaranteed fund and mixed asset fund.
- The Guaranteed Fund of the Master Trust invests solely in an insurance policy issued by Principal Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Limited, which is also the guarantor (the "Guarantor"). Your investments in the Guaranteed Fund are therefore subject to the credit risk of the Guarantor. The Guarantor of the Guaranteed Fund will provide a guarantee of capital and a prescribed guaranteed rate of return only (i) if a qualifying event occurs and the Guarantor receives a valid claim or (ii) in other situations (as described in the appendix to the MPF scheme brochure/ Prospectus). You should read the MPF scheme brochure/ Prospectus carefully before investing in the Guaranteed Fund. Please refer to the risk factors section and the appendix of the MPF scheme brochure/ Prospectus for details of the credit risk, guarantee features and guarantee conditions.
- The MPF Conservative Fund of the Master Trust does not guarantee the repayment of capital.
- Fees and charges of an MPF Conservative Fund can be deducted from either (i) the assets of the fund or (ii) member's account by way of unit deduction. The MPF Conservative Fund of the Master Trust uses method (i) and, therefore, unit prices/NAV/fund performance quoted have incorporated the impact of fees and charges.
- You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before taking any investment choices or invest according to the Default Investment Strategy. When, in your selection of funds and/or the Default Investment Strategy, you are in doubt as to whether a certain fund and/or the Default Investment Strategy is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objectives), you should seek financial and/or professional advice and make investment choice(s) most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
- In the event that you do not make any investment choices, your contributions made and/or accrued benefits transferred into the Master Trust will automatically be invested in accordance with the Default Investment Strategy, which may not necessarily be suitable for you. Please refer to the section headed "Default Investment Strategy" for further information.
Invesco Select Retirement Fund
- Invesco Select Retirement Fund currently offers 8 sub-funds which consists of equity fund, mixed asset funds, bond fund and money market funds.
- Investors should take note of risk relating to the specific nature of a fund of funds and investment risk.
- Some funds may invest in equities, investors should note the equities risk.
- Some funds may invest in bonds or other debt securities which are subject to credit risk and interest rate risk.
- Some funds may invest on an international basis and are subject to risk with international investing.
The value of the funds can be volatile and could go down substantially. Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. You should not invest solely based on the information provided in this website and should read the relevant MPF scheme brochure/ prospectus for details, including the risk factors and product features.
The information contained in this website is obtained and / or compiled from sources believed to be reliable and current. However, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made by Invesco Hong Kong Limited or by any person as to its accuracy, validity or completeness and it should not be relied on as such. Invesco Hong Kong Limited or its affiliates or any directors or employees of Invesco Hong Kong Limited or its affiliates shall not be liable for (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) any damages arising from any person's reliance on this information and shall not be liable for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to errors or omissions made by third party sources) in this information. The information provided herein is subject to change without further notice.
I agree to the use of my personal data by Invesco Hong Kong Limited for client servicing purposes in connection with my existing and proposed investments in investment funds managed or administered by the Invesco group which may include following up on my enquiries, market analysis and the formulation of business strategies and other similar administrative or business purposes.
©2017 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is provided for reference purposes only. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Asset allocation data is derived by Morningstar using full holdings data provided by Invesco. Morningstar Licensed Tools and Content powered by Interactive Data Managed Solutions.
The website is issued by Invesco Hong Kong Limited (景順投資管理有限公司). This website has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission (apart from information related to Invesco Strategic MPF Scheme).